Get back to restful nights and refreshed mornings with this firm queen mattress and adjustable base set. It's ideal for back and stomach sleepers who prefer a mattress that doesn't "give" too much, yet still pampers with cradling comfort. Five different levels of high-density foam, including a layer of gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, 720 power packed 15-gauge wrapped steel coils offer reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 15" profile; 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 1" high-density base foam; 2" high-density firm zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 2" high-density firm upholstery-grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support
- Mattress features power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils; Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; compatible with MotoSleep app; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.